The lovely and talented Tikishla Sunrise tagged me/us a little while back, and I am responding because deep down inside I have an insatiable desire for reindeer games. The rules, which I copied directly from her site, are these:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their
Since this is a two person site, I decided to post six things true of both myself (the Cap'n) and my distinguished colleague. I wondered momentarily if I could just share three and let simple arithmetic transform that into six, but I have a certain homespun ingenuity that carried the day. So here we go:
We both had or have some kind of non-ear oriented piercing.
We are both only children.
We have both received degrees from the UC system.
We both at one point had dyed blonde hair. Not the same point, though.
Neither of us are habitual drivers. This is subject to change.
We both became deeply engrossed in the New Yorker cryptic crosswords, back when such a thing existed.
I am tagging chanchow, octopus grigori, and lotusville. I want no complaints
from the Octopus.